Mecha Sonic vs. Shadow Mecha Sonic vs. Shadow

WOW!

Wow, another great a sprite artist!

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Love it!

You did a very nice job on doing this!

Pokemon HD: Ep 1 Pokemon HD: Ep 1

Um...

I can't watch anything make it normal not HD, not everyone can afford an HD monitor.

Heil responds:

it would look like shit

Nintegaball GT: Ep. 1 Nintegaball GT: Ep. 1

O C'mon!

I like the layout your as a story and all, but MAJOR PROBLEMS! Like Chaos can't even speak a word neither can Mario and Luigi (accept in Paper Mario)! And why not Metal Sonic as Dr. Eggmans companion or Shadow, plus Chaos betrayed Dr. Eggman do your research on Sonic and Mario more, not just what you saw! And megaman, why does everyone put him in everything! Oh the irony!

Smash Kingdom MeIee Smash Kingdom MeIee

Again!

Wow you have some serious problems dude don't you? Because all your doing is mocking Alvin-Earthworm and how do you think he feels and the other people who made the real Smash Kingdom Melee, it pisses everyone who's a fan of all these artists! Next time you post somehting it's going down the tubes with me around!

Amy's REVENGE! Part 3 Amy's REVENGE! Part 3

poor mario!

Hey can you tell me where to get those sounds like "Finish Him!" and everything.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Excellent!

It's the World's Greatest Sprite Series ever!

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

Thats so funny!

Great work on making this hilarious movie of Mario! It kinda reminds me of Loony Tunes except the blood part.

Wish Liszt Wish Liszt

Fooled me!

I thought the toys would come up and kill the kids for some reason? Anyway nice job you should be proud of yourself!

Naughty! Naughty!

Hmmmm...

This is actually pretty cool, now about PS3 video game for an xbox360 is hilarious!